Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reassessing my future goals

I confess that I haven't kept up with this blog as often as I thought I would this year. After mom and dad bought me an XBOX 360, I stopped watching quite a few anime shows.

It really became a nexus for low budget entertainment. I can literally find anything available on the XBOX 360. The operating system in the machine is truly tailored for the 21st century. More importantly, it allows players to interact with each other online via their microphones.

So I honestly thought that I wouldn't have to worry about anime anymore. I quit my anime streaming subscription on the Anime Network, which was a crappy Internet service to begin with. I bought a gold membership for my XBOX 360 machine.

I still don't feel that full depth from a dramatic anime show in a video game. However, this machine really works like a high-class channel to socialize with all of my friends, no matter where they live in the world.

I felt really depressed last year, because I kept thinking about all the money that I didn't have. Yet, thanks to this device, I really don't feel alone anymore. I feel like I'm actually attached to something important amongst all of my best friends.

I'll start anew with a simple subscription to crunchyroll.com. They seem to offer the best quality service. I could probably find a whole slew of other anime shows to download off of various other sources, but this is a good start.

Let's have a toast for the new year of hope!

No comments: