Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Long time no blog

Hey everyone, I haven't blogged in a while. I had to take some time out to play through the third Phoenix Wright game, "Trials and Tribulations."

I love the series. Although the intensity of Wright's "Objection!" wore off on me near the end, the story remained solid throughout all three games. I'm glad that I finally saved the Fey family using my mad attorney skills.

Anyhow, I should finish "Maria Watches Over Us" season three soon. This box set is actually one of the best of the bunch, with some outrageous moments involving oddball characters and cosplayers. So look forward to seeing a review in the next few weeks.

I'm also trying to catch up with all my Crunchyroll series. Maybe if I have time, I'll review more "Durarara!!" or "Hanamaru Kindergarten."

Image courtesy of photobucket.com

No comments: