Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

It didn't work

Okay, I thought I had lots of visitors, but the application I was using was broken. Big time.

Anyhow, I'll be going off on winter vacation for a week, so I'll be holding back on posting for a while.

But before that, here's a short review on "Blue Dragon."

From what I saw, I was slightly impressed with Akira Toriyama's characters. However, the English dub is horrible.

Honestly, I thought that VIZ Media would at least keep the original Japanese audio track, but they didn't. They thought only kids would watch it.

But this isn't a good kids dub. This is completely censored and completely awful. If anything, watch this series online. This series is a waste to release on DVD without good audio.

I know this was a pretty sad review, but hey, I wrote what I saw. And what I saw wasn't impressive.

With that said, happy holidays!

No comments: