Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anime review pending

My Netflix DVDs are running late, as usual. I guess my last few DVD rentals shipped late, so I ordered replacement DVDs. So eventually, I had to send back my DVD rentals and the replacement DVDs.

Although I wish shipping wasn't cumbersome, it can't be helped. Besides, I don't want to sound like I'm in a panic, especially when "Appleseed: Ex Machina" is arriving at my dorm today (or tomorrow). Masamune Shiro may have a somewhat humongous set of anime franchises, including "Ghost in the Shell". However, his series are still incredible nontheless.

I'm really looking forward to May, which is when "One Piece" uncut comes out. I'm so glad that Funimation is handling the production of the DVD, because the 4Kids edited version was total crap. Now I get to experience the great series without bad Brooklyn accents or stupid opening rap songs.

Stay tuned--this anime blog is about to explode with new material up the wazoo.

No comments: