Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

New anime, please

I have to give an apology. I was hoping that Netflix would release Makoto Shinkai's film "5 centimeters per second" or "Gurren Lagann", so that I could watch it. However, neither of these have happened yet, so I'm really disappointed in Netflix.

However, I have received the first few DVDs of "Blood+", which is now my favorite release for this year. The series was released as a box set, so it may take me awhile to finish my review, as I have to watch all six DVDs! Whew.

My next review should be "Welcome to the NHK!" I'm really happy that Netflix released disc 3 it for rental just recently. Other series that I'm set to watch are "Moonlight Mile", which has something to do with astronauts.

I'm also crossing my fingers, hoping that Netflix will come through and release "XXXholic" for rental. Stay tuned...

No comments: